Lambeth Somali Community Association
What does it do?
We have five main areas of work:
- Generic advice work on the range of problems Somalis face
- A mother tongue and supplementary school
- A youth health support services (Ghat)
- Training for Somali women in computers, ESOL and sewing
- Recreational activities such as summer outings, Eid festival and Cultural events
Who it is for?
Our aim is to address the welfare, social, cultural and development needs of the Somali people.
Where it is available?
Local service (Ealing, Enfield, Greenwich, Hackney, Hammersmith & Fulham, Haringey, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Islington, Kensington and Chelsea, Kingston upon Thames, Lambeth, Lewisham, Southwark, Sutton, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest, Wandsworth, Westminster, Barking & Dagenham, Barnet, Bexley, Brent, Bromley, Camden, City of London, Croydon, Merton, Newham, Redbridge, Richmond upon Thames).
How to access or apply for it:
Info last updated:
Annex Building, 13-15 Stockwell Road, London, SW9 9AU