Aids and adaptations

What does it do?

The Aids an Adaptations Team arrange adaption work for council housing and privately owned propertiers to allow people to stay independent and remain in their own homes.

Who it is for?

The service is for:

  • Council tenants
  • Owner occupiers
  • Housing Association tenants
  • Tenants living in privately rented properties

Where it is available?

Local service (Oldham).

How to access or apply for it:

To arrange an assessment from an occupational therapist and begin the application process, contact the Aids and Adaptations Team:
The Link Centre
140 Union Street
Oldham OL1 1DZ
Phone: 0161 770 1515
Fax: 0161 770 1519

What to expect then:

You will be assessed and if eligble, referred to this service or other services as appropriate.


Info last updated:

The Link Centre, 140 Union Street, Oldham, Greater Manchester, OL1 1DZ