Care & Repair (Wyre and Fylde)Home improvement agency in Wyre and Fylde
What does it do?
The team can advise on:
- Applying for Local Authority Grants (where available)
- Interest only loans and capital release schemes
- Social Fund Loans
- Claiming benefit entitlement
- Help with form filling
- Insurance claims
Who it is for?
- Are aged over 65 or have a disability
- Live in Wyre or Fylde
- Need repairs or adaptations to their home
- Want help to arrange works to their home
- May need guidance on obtaining funds for works
Where it is available?
What it costs:
Care and Repair aims to assist people who are seeking a reputable contractor. It is not an agent for either the householder or the contractor but a facilitator for which a fee is charged to the client for services relating to any building work.
How to access or apply for it:
What to expect then:
Once you have contacted us a caseworker will arrange to visit you in your home to assess the type of work required. They will discuss your options with you.
If you decide to go ahead with one of the options, Care and Repair staff will arrange for estimates from reliable contractors and will then oversee the work from start to finish.