Charlie Ratchford Resource Centre
What does it do?
Purpose-built Camden Council resource centre for Camden residents aged 60+.
- lunches, art,
- relaxation groups,
- chair-based gentle exercise,
- poetry appreciation,
- Greek Cypriot older women's group,
- carer's support group,
- Alzheimer's Society carers support group,
- district nurse's health advice sessions.
- Also computer sessions for older people with UK Online.
- Hairdresser available Wed-Fri .
Who it is for?
for Camden residents aged 60+
Where it is available?
Local service (Camden).
How to access or apply for it:
see contact details above
Info last updated:
Belmont Street, London, NW1 8HF