Inspire Independent Living Centre
What does it do?
Inspire Community Trust is a user led organisation committed to promoting independent living. This is achieved by supporting disabled people and those who have sensory impairments to make informed choices which enables them to improve and enhance their lives. Our Independent Living Centre in Slade Green provides a base from which a wide range of services are delivered:
- The building is fully accessible and from which are provided a range of Day Services for people throughout the London Borough of Bexley.
- The Sensory Support Team is active in the community supporting people who are deaf or hard of hearing and those who are visually impaired.
- Services are also available for people who are deafblind.
- Rehabilitation, Special Housing and disability registration services are available from specialist officers.
- The Issue of Blue badges and freedom passes.
- Support of people who make Direct Payments for services, this is a service also provided in the London Borough of Bromley.
Who it is for?
for disabled people and those who have sensory impairments
Where it is available?
Local service (Bexley, Bromley).
How to access or apply for it:
see contact details above
Info last updated:
20 Whitehall Lane, Slade Green, Kent, Kent DA8