What does it do?

An advocate is someone who can support or represent you when dealing with everyday problems or in times of crisis. They can offer you support and information on how you can access your rights. They act on your behalf if you don’t have the confidence to act for yourself. They can talk to Health, Social Services or other organisations on your behalf.

Who it is for?

Anyone can appoint an advocate.

Where it is available?

Local service (Macclesfield, Congleton, Crewe and Nantwich).

How to access or apply for it:

Adult Social Care Services in Cheshire East are now structured around four locality based teams who assess need and arrange service provision in these areas:

Knutsford, Wilmslow and Poynton
Crewe and Nantwich
During normal office hours you can contact the team in your area by calling: 0300 123 5010
Quote your address and postcode and you will be put through to the correct locality team.


Info last updated:

Westfields, Middlewich Road, Sandbach, Cheshire, CW11 1HZ