Adult Social CareCare and support for older people in Cheshire East
What does it do?
Our purpose is to get the greatest possible increase in independence for those adults, families, carers and communities who need help. We will do this by:
- Listening to people so that we understand their needs and the risks they face.
- Helping everybody to get the information and advice they need.
- Agreeing with people what outcomes they want to achieve
- Helping people who need, or who are likely to need, public funding to find the services which will be right for them
- Doing the things which we are required to do by law and regulations
Who it is for?
The service is for older adults.
Where it is available?
Local service (Macclesfield, Congleton, Crewe and Nantwich).
How to access or apply for it:
Your first step is to:
- Ring us on: 0300 123 5010
Support for carers / Relief Care / Respite Care, Home from hospital services, Care options advice, Personal care at home (registered), Dementia care
Info last updated:
Riverside Mountbatten Way, Middlewich Road, Congleton, Cheshire, CW12 1DG