What does it do?
Types of care available:
- Personal care
- Palliative care
- Assistance with Mobility
- (one or two carers depending on needs)
- Assistance with washing/dressing
- Assistance with applying creams
- Putting on support stockings
Who it is for?
Services are available for people over the age of 18 who have:
- a physical or learning disability
- have mental health needs
- who are terminally ill
- or for carers in need of short or long term respite
Where it is available?
Local service (Isle of Wight).
How to access or apply for it:
Please contact office on 01983 290718
Info last updated:
17 Prospect Business Centre, Prospect Road, Cowes, Isle of Wight, PO31 7AD