Meals ServiceMeals service for older and vulnerable people in Warwickshire
What does it do?
How are the meals delivered?
This depends on what suits your needs.
The meals are delivered together weekly, fortnightly or monthly. You can then choose which meal you want to eat on which day, at a time to suit you.
These are for any elderly person and also for adults who have:
- a physical disability;
- a visual impairment or poor eyesight;
- a learning disability;
- mental health problems;
- a deteriorating or life-threatening condition or are nutritionally at risk.
- Daily delivery of a hot meal.
- Choose from a choice of four meals a day.
- Available on the days of your choice up to 7 days a week.
- Breakfast and tea time packs can also be delivered with your main meal.
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How much do the meals cost?
Standard (main course plus dessert) – £4.25
Teatime snack pack – £4.25
Breakfast – £4.25
How to access or apply for it:
Office hours are:
Monday to Friday 08.30am - 16.30pm
Saturday - Sunday 08.30am - 16.30pm