What does it do?
This service offers personal care:
- Washing, Bathing, Showering, Toileting, Dressing/Undressing
- Putting on/taking off support stocking etc.
- Creaming with creams prescribed by your GP
- Monitoring and supporting with prescribed medication
- Assistance with preparing meals and support with eating if needed
- Assistance with mobility
- Stoma and Catheter care
- Medical Awareness including Blood Glucose Monitoring
- Dementia, Parkinson's and Alzheimer's Awareness
- Palliative care / End of life care (in conjunction with other care professionals)
Who it is for?
The service is for anyone who requires personal care or domestic help.
Where it is available?
Local service (Isle of Wight).
How to access or apply for it:
For further information please contact: Office: 01983 853478 Mobile: 07791 200631. Alternatively e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Info last updated:
Willow Brook House,, Appuldurcombe Rd, Wroxall, Isle of Wight, PO38 3EN