Minor Adaptations & Repairs – Prevention of FallsProvides advice and minor adaptations to prevent falls.
What does it do?
The Prevention of Falls service can:
- Survey your home for hazards.
- Provide grab/stair rails and carry out other safety measures.
- Carry out a bathing assessment and provide equipment.
- Give you practical advice about how to avoid falls.
- Give advice about other services.
- Check that you are receiving all the benefits that you are entitled to.
Who it is for?
- Aged over 60.
- GP based in Leeds.
Where it is available?
Local service (Leeds).
What it costs:
Free service funded by NHS Leeds.
How to access or apply for it:
See contact details above
Available to any tenure and is not means tested.
Info last updated:
323 Roundhay Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS8 4HT