Private Repairs ServiceSupport to organise your repairs
What does it do?
- Send a technical caseworker to visit you to give advice on improvements.
- Give you an estimate and organise for work to be carried out. This includes roofing, gas, plumbing and electrical works and other home improvements.
- Send a contractor to carry out small handperson jobs to improve safety in the home.
- For larger works our technical caseworker will draw up a schedule of works, obtain estimates, arrange the work and provide support throughout.
- We will help to sort out any problems if they should arise.
Who it is for?
For those who can pay for repairs, adaptations and improvements to their home but need some help to organise the work.
Where it is available?
Local service (Leeds).
How to access or apply for it:
See contact details above
Info last updated:
323 Roundhay Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS8 4HT