Advice and Information ServicesAdvice and Information Services
What does it do?
What can we do to help you?
- Advise you about checking your entitlements to Welfare Benefits
- Assist you to fill out benefit (and other) forms
- Liaise with other agencies to help you access services
- Signpost you to other organisations and services
- If we cannot answer your query we will try and put you in touch with people who may be able to help you
- We have a wide range of factsheets on a number of issues and topics
- Make home visits in exceptional circumstances or when the older person is housebound
- Every year we campaign in various ways for 'Your Rights Week' and keep you up to date with all Benefit and Pension information.
Unfortunately we cannot give advice in the following areas:
Although we will try and help you access the appropriate service to help you.
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it:
Advice and Information services are free to all.
Main office: 4th Floor, 103 Cranbrook Road, Ilford IG1 4PU
Appointments and drop in: Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday and Friday 9.00am - 3.00pm
Outside of these hours you can telephone the Age UK information line on 0800 00 99 66.
You may need to call ahead to make an appointment for form filling or complex enquiries. Our contact details are 0208 220 6000.
We have an advice office covering the Borough of Havering.
Drop in Monday and Thursday 9.00 am - 3.30 pm
93 South Street
Tel: 01708 724 187
We have an Advice Office Covering the Barking and Dagenham Area
Drop in Monday, Wednesday and Fridays 9.00am - 1.00pm
The Ripple Centre
121-125 Ripple Road
Tel No: 020 8532 7354
Outside these hours you call Age UK information line on: 0800 00 99 66