Rotherham home improvement agencyOur handyperson service carries out small repairs and adaptations
What does it do?
We provide independent advice on repairs, improvements and adaptations for clients. This includes help with:
- Applying for local authority grants and loan schemes.
- Releasing money tied up in the value of your home.
- Access to charitable funding.
- Filling in forms.
- Identifying benefits for which you may be eligible.
- Installing grab rails, hand rails and additional stair rails.
- Putting up curtain poles and shelves.
- Home safety checks including installing locks and safety chains
- Securing loose carpets and falls prevention
Our staff can visit you at home to discuss what your options are.
Who it is for?
Particularly people aged over 60 and disabled people of any age.
Where it is available?
What it costs:
We don’t charge for our advice service. The handyperson service only charges for the materials used, plus a small fee for the handypersons time for longer jobs.
How to access or apply for it:
Please find full contact details on our website: