Help in the home & Lifestyle ServicesHelp in the Home is a domestic support service
What does it do?
Help in the Home...
is a domestic support service that provides help and support within your home, helping you to stay safe and independent.
How it works
You will be allocated a home support worker who will visit your home and carry out domestic tasks that you require. This includes general cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, ironing, light meal preparation, pension collection and shopping.
Lifestyle Support Services
Supporting people to access learning, leisure, cultural and recreational activities.
Lifestyle Support services we provide include:
- Shopping for clothes, personal items and gifts
- Accompany you to Church, the theatre, the cinema, the library or Garden Centres
- Attend groups, clubs and local facilities
- Keep in contact with friends and family
- Keep in touch with your local community
- Accompany you to hospital, dental and hairdressing appointments
- Domestic Support
If your needs / requirements are not listed above, just ask. We will support you to live and enjoy the life you choose.
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
This service is £11.00 per hour, mileage may apply. It is available in Lincoln and Greater Lincoln. [April 16]
For further information, contact the Lifestyle Services team on 01522 696 000.