Adult Care Brokerage Service

What does it do?

What do brokers do?
  • Find service providers who can meet your outcomes and choices.
  • Give information about service providers (for example, costs of the service, registration details, star ratings, whether the provider can meet your specific preferences).
  • Arrange the service for you if you have a personal budget and have had your support plan agreed by your care manager.
  • Give information about different types of support available from the statutory, independent and voluntary sector.
  • Give information about a range of different services - day services, homecare, residential and nursing care homes, social activities, luncheon clubs and more. 

Who it is for?

  • You can contact us if you wish to buy social care services yourself, and would like some information about providers.
  • You can contact us if you have had an assessment of your social care needs and been given a personal budget. You must have indicated in your support plan that you want to use social care services to help meet your outcomes.
  • You can contact us on behalf of people wishing to find services.
  • You can contact us for information only, or we can help you to find an appropriate service, based on the information you give to us.

Where it is available?

Local service (Erewash, High Peak, Amber Valley, Bolsover, Chesterfield, Derbyshire Dales, North East Derbyshire, South Derbyshire).

What it costs:

Please contact the organisation for more details.

How to access or apply for it:

How to contact us
If you would like some help in finding providers and other resources, you can contact us by calling Call Derbyshire on 08 456 058 058. You do not need to have had a social care assessment to be able to contact Brokerage.If you have had a social care assessment, your care manager can refer to brokerage on your behalf, or you can contact us directly yourself.


Info last updated: