Day Care FacilitiesEnjoy a hot lunch, fun activities and meet like-minded people.
What does it do?
The clients will enjoy a two course hot lunch including refreshments. They will also have the opportunity to join in a range of activities such as bingo, raffles and quiz's. Once a month we will put on live entertainment for each of the centres to enjoy. Twice a year we will also take day trips out, in previous years we have been to The Pilot in Dungeness and various garden centres.
Who it is for?
- They wish to attend our service.
- After their dependency level is assessed, we can confirm that our staff and volunteers are able to support them in the day centre.
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it:
If you would prefer to speak to our staff, you can give the office a call on 01622 753618.
What to expect then:
The day at the centres run between 10am and 2pm. If the client is using transport we require them to be ready at 8:45am and expect to be taken home by 4pm at the very latest. The exact time clients are picked up is dependent on their placement in the bus run. Our day care facilities operate in partnership with Golding Homes in the following locations:
- Parkwood, Rosemary Graham Centre, Somner Walk, Parkwood, ME15 9PR
- Harbledown House, Fant Lane, Barming, ME16 8NZ
- Green Borough, Green Borough Close, Cornwall Close, Shepway, ME15 8JN
- Shepway Court, Norfolk Road Shepway, ME15 7JF