Active Ageing ActivitiesActive Ageing, Health Promotion and Older People
What does it do?
Active Age is based at Meadowcroft in Bromborough, where we offer an exciting range of physically, mentally and socially stimulating activities.
The centre is a pleasant and safe environment where people can come and make friends.
We also offer lots more activities in centres across the Wirral.
Activities at Meadowcroft
Computers and Technology
Who it is for?
for older people who live in the Wirral
Where it is available?
Local service (Wirral).
Active Ageing, Health Promotion and Older People
There are many benefits of an active life and the promotion of good physical and mental health and wellbeing.
The Active Age Program strives to:
- Enhance the quality and enjoyment of life
- Promote an understanding of local health care services and resources available
- Improve confidence
- Encourage a healthy lifestyle
- Enable local older people to live independently for as long as they wish
- Help local older people to remain active members of their community
- Improve personal health care skills
Info last updated:
141 Park Road North, Birkenhead, Wirral, CH41 0DD