Trust Matters Counselling Service for 50+
What does it do?
- Sometimes just putting your problems into words helps.
- Talking with one of our counsellors may help you to find a new way of looking at things.
- Asking for counselling is not a sign of weakness but a way of facing up to the difficulties you have and doing something about it.
- Counselling at “Trust Matters” gives you an opportunity to explore any problems and issues you may have.
- Set in confidential settings throughout St Helens with a counsellor who will listen and help you explore and understand your feelings.
Bereavement, Loneliness, Out of Work, Depression, Anxiety, Mental Health Issues, Self Confidence, Sexuality, Stress.
Who it is for?
Older people in St Helens
Where it is available?
Local service (St Helens).
How to access or apply for it:
For more details contact us on: 01744 755 877
Info last updated:
The Mansion House, Victoria Park, City Road, St Helens, WA10 2UE