Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS)
What does it do?
What PALS Can Do:
- provide information on NHS services (including how to complain)
- listen and respond to your concerns, suggestions or queries
- help sort out problems quickly on your behalf
- provide a confidential advice service wherever possible
- help you get support from other local or national agencies
Who it is for?
The service is for anyone who needs advice, has concerns, or does not know where else to turn, the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) hopes to be able to help patients, their families and carers.
Where it is available?
Local service (West Dorset).
What it costs:
The service is free.
How to access or apply for it:
Our opening hours are 10am to 12noon and 2pm to 4pm, Monday to Friday. Just pop in.
The office has disabled access.
Info last updated:
Dorset County Hospital, Williams Avenue, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 2JY