PALS Health Information Shop
What does it do?
What PALS Can Do:
- Provide information on NHS services (including how to complain)
- Listen and respond to your concerns, suggestions or queries
- Help sort out problems quickly on your behalf
- Provide a confidential advice service wherever possible
- Help you get support from other local or national agencies
Who it is for?
The service is for anyone who needs advice, has concerns, or doesn't know where else to turn, the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) hopes to be able to help patients, their families and carers.
Where it is available?
Local service (Bournemouth).
How to access or apply for it:
The Health Information Shop is open Tuesday - Friday from 10am - 4pm. Just pop in.
The Health Information has disabled access.
Info last updated:
Patient Advice & Liaison Service, Health Information Shop, Asda, St Paul's Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH8 8DL