Handy Person SchemeHandy Person Scheme
What does it do?
Our Handy Person scheme can help you carry out minor repairs and adaptations to your home.
- put up curtain rails, shelving and pictures
- repair doors and windows
- do plaster work, minor brickwork, plumbing and carpentry
- install grab or stair rails
- repair floors
- fix minor guttering problems (low level only)
- install key safes
- insulate and install draught proofing.
Who it is for?
You can use this service if you’re:
- over the age of 60
- have a disability or long-term health problem.
- how much does it cost?
Where it is available?
Local service (Coventry).
What it costs:
We’ll charge you a small amount for the work we do, and ask you to pay for the materials we use. We’ll agree the costs with you before we start work.
How to access or apply for it:
See contact details above
Info last updated:
Garden Court, Harry Weston Road, Binley Business Park, Coventry, West Midlands, CV3 2SU