Information ServicesInformation services in Suffolk
What does it do?
You can telephone our Countywide Information Helpline on 01473 351234, email or write to us and our well informed staff will be happy to help you.
We have information centres in Ipswich, Bury & Lowestoft.
We can provide:
- An answer to any question concerning getting older in Suffolk. If we don’t have the answer, we can usually direct you to someone who does!
- Information about the range of services provided by Age UK Suffolk and how to contact them.
- Domestic Information - details of sources of domestic help such as cleaning, shopping, personal care, mobile hairdressers, odd jobs, and more.
- A referral to our Advisor Service if you need to discuss your issue or concerns in more depth.
- Details of local social clubs, lunch clubs and day centres.
- Lists of equipment suppliers, home visiting opticians and chiropodists.
To find out more about these or make any enquiry, please contact our information centres or email email@example.com.