Benefits Advice ServiceBenefits advice service in Suffolk
What does it do?
Age UK Suffolk benefits advice service offers
- Practical assistance to secure your full entitlement to benefits and maximise your income
- A countywide telephone helpline
- A home visiting service for completion of claim forms
- Confidential benefit checks
- Regular benefits surgeries throughout the county
We are unable to give advice on legal or financial matters that are not benefit related. However, if we are unable to provide a service ourselves we will endeavour to signpost our clients to another agency offering the service required.
Who it is for?
A free, confidential welfare rights service available to anyone who is of minimum state pension age and living in Suffolk.
Where it is available?
Local service (Forest Heath, Ipswich, St Edmundsbury, Suffolk Coastal, Waveney, Babergh, Mid Suffolk).
What it costs:
the service is free
How to access or apply for it:
See contact details above
Info last updated:
14 Hill View Business Park, Claydon, Ipswich, IP6 0AJ