Information and Advice ServiceInformation and advice in Northamptonshire
What does it do?
old age, or if you’re going through tough times, we’re here to help you make a positive change.
Our information and advice service is available five days a week. Our trained Advisors can help you with care homes advice, information about clubs and courses, checking your benefit entitlement, and much more.
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
How to access or apply for it:
Age UK Northamptonshire information and advice service is available by telephone, Monday - Friday, 9am - 12 noon.
Call us on 0845 677 2220 (calls are charged at local rate)
Our trained Advisors will provide information and advice on many subjects.
They can help you in many ways, for example by:
- Checking your welfare benefit entitlement and assisting with claims
- Accessing information on local activities, clubs or societies
- Helping you through the maze of statutory services
- Advising on the full range of Age UK Northamptonshire services
- Provide information on care provision and advise on eligibility for funding