Home Improvement Agency Service
What does it do?
Listen to what the older person wants and needs and put together a package of information and repair; with support to make it happen. This includes:
- A Healthy Homes Check -identifying the need for repairs, maintenance, or adaptations to prevent accidents or the worsening of existing health conditions.
- Financial information - welfare benefit check and information giving, help with applying for grants for identified works to be carried out
- Administration - practical help with form filling, or obtaining builders' estimates and co-ordination of work
- Technical Assistance - information about approved contractors, technical surveys, plans and specifications
- Monitoring - monitoring the quality of repairs and any building work
Who it is for?
Info last updated:
Care & Repair Carmarthenshire
Carmarthenshire County Council Offices, Ty Elwyn, Llanelli, SA15 3AP