Solicitors for the Elderlylegal advice, solicitors helping older people
What does it do?
The website allows you to find legal advice in your area. You can search by name, location and area of specialism.
The main areas of law members cover are:
- Estate and tax planning using wills, trusts and lifetime giving
- Giving Powers of attorney and Court of Protection work
- Probate and the administration of estates
- Trusts administration
- Living Wills
- Information on home care
- Preserving assets in the event of long term residential or nursing care
- Care home contracts
- Advice on financial responsibility and funding criteria for long term care
- State benefits
- Home equity release plans
- Mental Health legislation
- Elder abuse
Who it is for?
Older and vulnerable people, their families and carers.
Where it is available?
What it costs:
This search service is free of charge
How to access or apply for it:
Access the search page on line.