Home Improvement Agency Service
What does it do?
The Home Improvement Agency helps people in need of support to maintain their independence in their chosen home for the foreseeable future.
This will be achieved by supporting people throughout the repair, adaptation or improvement process, so that individuals are able to remain in their own home, in a warm safe and secure environment.
The service provides:
- Disabled facilities grants and adaptations
- Housing assistance - practical and financial advice
- Handypersons and Minor Alterations Service
- Energy efficiency advice and signposting
- General advice and signposting in relation to practical tasks that support people to live independently
- Financial Assistance.