Smethwick Pakistani Muslims Association
What does it do?
“What are SPMA about?.......”
Equality and Justice for the Pakistani Community, particularly those in need, at risk and in conflict with society. By working with our clients, we seek to proactively facilitate the development of our community so that it may realise it’s potential in society.
Our Advocacy Service provides support of the following:
• General Advice and Counselling
• Welfare Benefits information and form filling
• Translation and Interpretation
• Housing and Council Tax Benefit
• Household bill queries
• Employment and Training Opportunities
• Access to benefits