Apex Care Highcliffe
What does it do?
The most common services offered are:
- home help - shopping, preparing meals, housework
- pop-in services - assisting with small but essential tasks
- personal care - help with going to the lavatory, bathing and dressing
- live-in services - 24-hour companionship and care
- night sitters and sleepers - reassurance during the night
- personal alarm systems - 24-hour emergency help
- transport - door to door transport
- home adaptations - to make your home safer and easier for you
Who it is for?
The service is for older and vulnerable people who cannot wholly look after themselves at times.
Where it is available?
Local service (Christchurch).
How to access or apply for it:
Call, email or pop into the office for further details.
All of our carers have been police checked prior to employment.
Info last updated:
413a Lymington Road, Highcliffe, Dorset, BH23 5EN