Care South - Home Care Services
What does it do?
Home care can be ongoing, short term, or called upon from time-to-time, and includes the following:
- Personal Care – Mobility, washing and dressing, bathing, assistance with medication, showering and continence support.
- Night Care – help with overnight care to give family members or your other carers a night or two off.
- Sitting Service – taking care of you while your family members or carers go out or take a break.
- Meal Arrangements – helping you with all aspects of your meals, including planning, shopping, preparation and even assistance with eating.
- Shopping Service – taking care of shopping, unpacking and putting away.
- Domestic Assistance – help with light housework such as cleaning and laundry.
- Travel Assistance & Companionship – providing transport and company to and from appointments, shopping and other trips.
- Return From Hospital Support – collecting you from hospital, preparing your home for arrival, arranging weekly shopping and assisting with your household administration, medication collection and personal care.
- Home Support – helping you with everyday activities such as household administration, cooking, using modern technology and moving house.
Who it is for?
Home care is also referred to as domiciliary care and our home care service aims to help improve quality of life for people of all ages by helping to maintain their independence and keep them living in their own homes for as long as they wish.
Where it is available?
Local service (Bournemouth, Christchurch, Poole).
How to access or apply for it:
Call our Home Care Service on 01202 712400.
What to expect then:
A Home Care supervisor will visit you to discuss your own needs.
All of our care workers have been police checked.
Nursing care at home (registered), Support for carers / Relief Care / Respite Care, Home from hospital services, Personal care at home (registered)
Info last updated:
39 Commercial Road, Poole, Dorset, BH14 0HU