Dorset Care At Home Service
What does it do?
The service provides a full spectrum of home care and support:
- Care available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
- Help with getting up, going to bed and personal care
- Preparing and cooking food, shopping, social activities as well as support joining community and leisure groups
- On-call emergency assistance
- Overnight stays
- Companionship for trips out and daily activities outside the home
Who it is for?
We support a wide range of client groups including:
- People with physical and sensory impairments
- Older people
- People with learning disabilities
- People with dementia
- People leaving hospital
Where it is available?
Local service (East Dorset, West Dorset, Weymouth & Portland, Christchurch, North Dorset, Poole, Purbeck).
How to access or apply for it:
Call the Dorset Care At Home Service on 01202 739538.
All care workers are screened by the Criminal Records Bureau and monitored to ensure they’re providing the best possible care.
Nursing care at home (registered), Intermediate /after hospital care, Support for carers / Relief Care / Respite Care, Personal care at home (registered)
Info last updated:
2 Mount Road, Poole, Dorset, BH14 0QW