The Enham Independent Living - Your Way Service

What does it do?

The Your Way Service is available to:

  • People living in Bournemouth who currently have personal care and support needs
  • Individuals who want to know if they are eligible for an assessment and support
  • People wishing to make privately funded arrangements for their support
  • People receiving Direct Payments
  • People receiving a Personal Social Care budget
  • Carers, family members, and friends who have the authority to act on behalf of an individual who requires personal support 


Who it is for?

Enham support all care groups; Older people, people who have learning disabilities, people who have physical disabilities and people with mental health needs.

Where it is available?

Local service (Bournemouth).

How to access or apply for it:

People interested in accessing the service need to contact the Community Care Services Department of Bournemouth Borough Council on 01202 454979.

What to expect then:

If you are referred to Enham we will then work with you to create your own individual Support Plan to meet your own care and support needs.


Info last updated:

Room 8 - Kinson Community Centre, Pelhams Park, Millhams Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH10 7LH