Services for partially sighted people

What does it do?

Services for people who have been registered either "Blind" or "Partially Sighted".

Who it is for?

Social Services hold the register of people who have been registered either "Blind" or "Partially Sighted", however, the actual registration
can only be completed by an Ophthalmologist.

Where it is available?

Local service (Dudley).

What it costs:

Access to this service is free of charge.

How to access or apply for it:

Once Social Services have been informed that a person has been registered we make contact with them to provide any information they
require or offer any of our services - such as rehabilitation, mobility training, aids to daily living.
Our Vision Support Team will respond to requests from any people with a sight problem, registration is not a requirement for the service.
Vision Support Team - 01384 813090


Info last updated: