Information and AdviceInformation and Advice Berkshire Age UK
What does it do?
Age Concern Berkshire offers a comprehensive Information and Advice Service to Community Legal Service Standards, providing essential information on a wide variety of topics.
Topics we cover:
- Our advisers are trained to help you on the following topics:
- Social care - such as finding a care home or getting some help at home, and how it's funded.
- Your income - including free benefits checks, help with applying for benefits and pension advice.
- Your home - information on staying warm at home, home adaptations and how to prevent falls.
- Legal issues - such as wills, Power of Attorney, and how to deal with an estate.
Who it is for?
We provide essential information and expert advice on a wide variety of topics of interest or concern to people aged 50 or older in Berkshire, their family, friends or carers.
Where it is available?
What it costs:
All of the information and advice services are provided free of charge.
How to access or apply for it:
Make an enquiry via our Online Form - we'll get back to you within 2 working days
Come and see us in our offices in Reading, between 9:30am and 1:30pm Monday to Thursday. Ensure you're not kept waiting by making an appointment first using our Online Form
Call us on 0118 959 4242
Email us at any time firstname.lastname@example.org - we'll get back to you within 2 working days
If you are struggling to reach us, you may find the Age UK national Information & Advice Line are able to help you - call 0800 678 1174