Get ActiveFitness activities in Cheshire
What does it do?
Research has shown that if we are more active, we stand far less chance of losing muscular strength and endurance, having restricted joint movement and much, much more.
Staying regularly active will help:
- heart & lungs work more effectively
- maintain a healthy weight
- strengthen muscles & bones
- improve flexibility, balance & co-ordination
- improve posture
- maintain mobility & independence
- help with every day activities
- help with relaxation & sleep
- help you get out and meet friends
What is Get Active?
Get Active is for people who wish to take part in physical activity. Our aim is to set up and run activity classes throughout Cheshire West and Chester. The project also provides information about any new or existing activity groups running in your area, as well as promoting the benefits of physical activity by giving talks and carrying out promotions to local groups and communities.
We currently run the following classes and activities:
- Tai Chi
- Horse Riding
- Golf lessons and socials
- Health Walks
- Nordic Walking
- Line Dancing