What does it do?
The service offers advice and specialist help in community care, debt, housing and welfare benefits. Shelter deal with a range of issues, including homelessness, disrepair, overcrowding, landlord/tenant problems and housing benefit matters.
Who it is for?
The service is for:
- Anyone homeless or in risk of homelessness
- Anyone with housing or housing related problems
- Anyone in need of help with debt
- Anyone in need of help with care and disability issues
- Anyone in need of help with welfare benefits
Where it is available?
Local service (East Dorset, West Dorset, Weymouth & Portland, Bournemouth, Christchurch, North Dorset, Poole, Purbeck).
What it costs:
Shelter offer free advice.
What to expect then:
Phone, drop-in, write, or by referral from another agency.
Shelter offers outreach services in Bournemouth, Bridport, Dorchester, Poole and Weymouth. Shelter is wheelchair accessible and offers disabled parking.
Info last updated:
30 Poole Hill, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH2 5PS