Care Direct - Protection of Property Service
What does it do?
We ask for your permission to enter the property to:
- arrange for any animals to be looked after
- take small valuable items such as cash, cheque or benefit books for safe keeping
- make an inventory of the contents of large items, such as furniture
- ensure your home is left secure
- let the police know the property is not occupied
- arrange for any bills to be paid, usually from your own funds.
Who it is for?
If Care Direct are involved in your care, and no-one is able to take care of your home and property, then arrangements can be made for it to be looked after.
Where it is available?
Local service (Bournemouth).
What it costs:
The cost of the Protection of Property Service can be discussed with Care Direct on 01202 454979.
How to access or apply for it:
Contact Care Direct either by telephone or email.
What to expect then:
If you are eligible for the Protection of Property Service then arrangements will be made to look after your property until you return home or until other arrangements are made.
Info last updated:
Town Hall Annexe St. Stephens Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH2 6EA