Home First PlusHelp to to repair, improve, maintain or adapt your home
What does it do?
TotalHome 100 can provide free, no obligations quotes for a range of services including, but not limited to:
- All electrical works within the home
- Repairing or replacing timber and Upvc windows and doors
- Repairing and servicing Gas, Oil and LPG boilers and appliances
- All carpentry works
- All roofing works on both pitched and flat roofs
- Building access ramps to your home including grab rails, external lifts and key clamp railing systems
- Fencing and gardening work
- General building works
- Minor DIY - Curtain rails, Shelving, Grab rails, etc.
- All works are fully guaranteed and you will be supplied with full certification if the works demand, such as new electrical installations or gas works.
TotalHome 100 is a service that has been developed by Somerset Care & Repair and the works are actually carried out by professional contractors, who we have forged a strong relationship with over many years. We maintain a strong interest in every clients case and all works are ultimately overseen by Care & Repair.
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
For larger or more unusual projects our contractors will make an appointment with you and survey the job in order to give you the best quotation possible.
If the cost given to you is more that you thought it might be; although we try to be very competitive; all you have to do is say 'no'. We are not high pressure sales people and you will not be troubled by the contractor. You may however, receive a follow up call from Care & Repair to see if there is anything else we can do to help you as we do not like to leave you, the client, without the help you have asked us for.
Absolutely any member of the public within Care and Repairs geographical area of works is eligible for the Total home 100 service. This is a service to the Community from Somerset Care & Repair to ensure good quality, safe and fairly priced works are carried out to your home.
Please contact us today to see how we can help you. You will find our staff are very friendly and knowledgeable.