Bus Passes

What does it do?

Eligibility for the National Travel concession is changing. This concession provides free 'local bus' travel in the Rother District after 9.00am Monday to Friday. (Travel commenced in other areas is subject to the terms and conditions of their arrangements and may be from 9.30 am). Journeys can commence at anytime at weekends and bank holidays. These passes are valid for a period of up to three years.