Caremark - Chelmsford
What does it do?
There is no real limit to the type of support that Caremark can offer you. We have an extremely broad range of services ranging from something as little as some company whilst walking the dog, to 24 hour support with your personal care.
Our range of personal care and support services is extremely broad and is not restricted to the examples provided here. Some of our customers have asked us for support with the following daily activities:
- Bathing and Showering
- Support with getting up and going to bed
- Assistance using the bathroom and toilet
- Getting dressed and undressed
- Supporting other members of the household with their personal care.
- Continence Care (including provision of clinical waste service)
- Hair care
- Cleaning teeth
- Foot care
- Choosing and caring for their clothes
- Being aware of personal hygiene
- Recognising and discussing health needs
- Making appointments with Healthcare professionals
- Helping you manage your medication
- Support with eating and drinking, i.e. making drinks, preparing food, menu planning, cooking.
Caremark can also provide support to people who are caring for someone else; it may be that you want a short break or just that you need help with some of the activities you assist them with.