Caremark - East Riding
What does it do?
Our personal care and support activities include;
- Bathing and Showering
- Support with getting up and going to bed
- Assistance using the bathroom and toilet
- Getting dressed and undressed
- Supporting other members of the household with their personal care.
- Continence Care (including provision of clinical waste service)
- Hair care
- Cleaning teeth
- Foot care
- Choosing and caring for their clothes
- Being aware of personal hygiene
- Recognising and discussing health needs
- Making appointments with Healthcare professionals
- Helping you manage your medication
- Support with eating and drinking, i.e. making drinks, preparing food, menu planning, cooking.
Some of our domestic support activities include;
- Assistance with cleaning
- Assistance with light meal preparation
- Support with the gardening and keeping their living space clean
- General tidying and light household duties
- Ironing and Laundry
- Key holding
- House sitting
- 'Drop in' service
- Supporting other members of the household with their household tasks.
Who it is for?
We offer support to anyone living in the East Riding of Yorkshire.
Where it is available?
Local service (East Riding of Yorkshire).
How to access or apply for it:
For further information call 01482 579579
The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: Not Yet Rated
Foot/Nail services, Support for carers / Relief Care / Respite Care, Personal care at home (registered), Domestic help
Info last updated:
Caremark (East Riding), Owen Avenue, Priory Park West, Hessle, East Yorkshire, HU13 9PD