Caremark (Slough and South Bucks)Day Care, Overnight Care and Live In Care
What does it do?
Caremark offers the following services:
- Assistance with cleaning
- Assistance with light meal preparation
- Support with the gardening and keeping their living space clean
- General tidying and light household duties
- Ironing and Laundry
- Key holding
- House sitting
- 'Drop in' service
- Supporting other members of the household with their household tasks.
Personal Care and Support
- Bathing and Showering
- Support with getting up and going to bed
- Assistance using the bathroom and toilet
- Getting dressed and undressed
- Supporting other members of the household with their personal care.
- Continence Care (including provision of clinical waste service)
- Hair care
- Cleaning teeth
- Foot care
- Choosing and caring for their clothes
- Being aware of personal hygiene
- Recognising and discussing health needs
- Making appointments with Healthcare professionals
- Helping you manage your medication
- Support with eating and drinking, i.e. making drinks, preparing food, menu planning, cooking
And Live In Care
Who it is for?
Anybody looking for support would be able to benefit from the services Caremark can provide. We do not exclude any customer group and we provide full training for all of our care workers so that they are confident supporting you.
Where it is available?
Local service (Windsor and Maidenhead, Slough).
How to access or apply for it:
Contact us at the address or phone number above.
Recent Inspection by the Care Quality Commission February 2014 - Compliant
Info last updated:
Unit G1, Ground Floor, Fairacres House, Dedworth Road, Windsor, Berks, SL4 4LE