What does it do?
Caremark can provide:
Live In Care
and Personal Care and Supprt
Some of our customers have asked us for support with the following daily activities:
- Bathing and Showering
- Support with getting up and going to bed
- Assistance using the bathroom and toilet
- Getting dressed and undressed
- Supporting other members of the household with their personal care.
- Continence Care (including provision of clinical waste service)
- Hair care
- Cleaning teeth
- Foot care
- Choosing and caring for their clothes
- Being aware of personal hygiene
- Recognising and discussing health needs
- Making appointments with Healthcare professionals
- Helping you manage your medication
- Support with eating and drinking, i.e. making drinks, preparing food, menu planning, cooking.
Who it is for?
The service is for anybody looking for support who would be able to benefit from the services Caremark can provide.
Where it is available?
Local service (Warrington, Congleton, Crewe and Nantwich).
How to access or apply for it:
For further information call 01625 540099.
The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: 2 Stars - Good
Intermediate /after hospital care, Foot/Nail services, Support for carers / Relief Care / Respite Care, Personal care at home (registered), Domestic help
Info last updated:
Bank House, The Paddock, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 3HQ