AmicusHorizon - Casa Support
What does it do?
We provide the following quality services:
- Housing related support
- Lifeline services
- Domiciliary care
- Housing management services.
Who it is for?
We work with:
- Older adults
- People with learning disabilities, epilepsy, mental health support needs
- People with physical disabilities
- Vulnerable tenants living in their own homes
- Young, vulnerable single people
- Young people leaving care
- Teenage mothers and their babies
- Men and women suffering domestic abuse
- Women and their children fleeing domestic abuse
- Rough sleepers
Where it is available?
Local service (Croydon).
How to access or apply for it:
If you would like to know more about the organisation and our services please call 020 8726 8880
The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: 2 Stars - Good
Information / Signposting / Gateway service, Support for carers / Relief Care / Respite Care, Personal care at home (registered), Domestic help
Info last updated:
Grosvenor House, 125 High Street, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 9XP