Caremark - Leicester
What does it do?
Our range of personal care and support services is extremely broad and is not restricted to the examples provided here. Some of our customers have asked us for support with the following daily activities:
- Bathing and Showering
- Support with getting up and going to bed
- Assistance using the bathroom and toilet
- Getting dressed and undressed
- Supporting other members of the household with their personal care.
- Continence Care (including provision of clinical waste service)
- Hair care
- Cleaning teeth
- Foot care
- Choosing and caring for their clothes
- Being aware of personal hygiene
- Recognising and discussing health needs
- Making appointments with Healthcare professionals
- Helping you manage your medication
- Support with eating and drinking, i.e. making drinks, preparing food, menu planning, cooking.
We also provide domestic support that can help with;
- Assistance with cleaning
- Assistance with light meal preparation
- Support with the gardening and keeping their living space clean
- General tidying and light household duties
- Ironing and Laundry
- Key holding
- House sitting
- 'Drop in' service
- Supporting other members of the household with their household tasks.