Caremark - Winchester & Eastleigh
What does it do?
There is no real limit to the type of support that Caremark can offer you. We have an extremely broad range of services ranging from something as little as some company whilst walking the dog, to 24 hour support with your personal care.
We provide domestic support, such as;
- Assistance with cleaning
- Assistance with light meal preparation
- Support with the gardening and keeping their living space clean
- General tidying and light household duties
- Ironing and Laundry
- Key holding
- House sitting
- 'Drop in' service
- Supporting other members of the household with their household tasks.
Personal Care and Support;
- Bathing and Showering
- Support with getting up and going to bed
- Assistance using the bathroom and toilet
- Getting dressed and undressed
- Supporting other members of the household with their personal care.
- Continence Care (including provision of clinical waste service)
- Hair care
- Cleaning teeth
- Foot care
- Choosing and caring for their clothes
- Being aware of personal hygiene
- Recognising and discussing health needs
- Making appointments with Healthcare professionals
- Helping you manage your medication
- Support with eating and drinking, i.e. making drinks, preparing food, menu planning, cooking.
- Company and transport for doctors and hospital appointments
- Assistance with shopping
- Collecting pensions
- Going to a day service
- Using public transport
- Walking the dog
- Assistance with leisure activities
- Sharing a friendly chat over a cup of tea
- Company while doing crafts or hobbies
- Using household appliances, i.e. mobile phone, heating controls.
- Paying bills and understanding financial documents
- Making purchases, claiming benefits and funding advice.