Bluebird Care (West Berkshire & Basingstoke)
What does it do?
The service is a home care (domiciliary care) service, provided by an agency which is registered to provide personal care to its clients. We provide care visits from as little as 30 minutes a day, all the way up to 24 hour live in care. Tasks include:
- Assisting in and out of bed
- Assisting with dressing and undressing
- Assisting with eating and drinking, or the preparation of food and drink
- Assisting with personal hygiene, including; washing, showering, bathing
- Assistance with using the toilet, including the use of incontinence aids
- Assisting with medication
- Preparing simple meals or snacks including drinks
- Shopping for food and household essentials - we have a personal shopper
- Assistance with administration
- Light Housework including; laundry, ironing and bed making
Who it is for?
Services are provided to the following service category users;
- Older Person
- Dementia Care
- People with a Physical Disability
- People with a Learning Disability,
- Nursing Care
Where it is available?
Local service (West Berkshire).
How to access or apply for it:
For further information call 0163536953.
The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: 2 Stars - Good
Info last updated:
Ringway House East, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2DB