Direct Health UK Ltd
What does it do?
Our wide range of care and support services includes:
- Personal Care and Support
- Care Following Hospital Discharge
- Assistance with health needs including medication management
- Sitting Services including overnight support
- Carers short breaks and holiday support
- Support with child care
- Shopping and meal preparation - health eating
- Escorting to appointments/social activities
- Assistance with mobility
- Domestic support
- Palliative and End of Life care
- Dementia care
- Extra Care Housing
- Companionship – it’s good to talk !
Who it is for?
We provide care and support to people who would like to live at home independently.
Where it is available?
Local service (Kettering).
How to access or apply for it:
For further information call 01536 417 041
The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: 2 Stars - Good
Support for carers / Relief Care / Respite Care, Personal care at home (registered), Domestic help, Dementia care, Support for carers
Info last updated:
Churchill House, 2 Broadway, Kettering, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN15 6DD