Caremark - Leeds
What does it do?
Some of our customers have asked us for support with the following daily activities:
- Bathing and Showering
- Support with getting up and going to bed
- Assistance using the bathroom and toilet
- Getting dressed and undressed
- Supporting other members of the household with their personal care.
- Continence Care (including provision of clinical waste service)
- Hair care
- Cleaning teeth
- Foot care
- Choosing and caring for their clothes
- Being aware of personal hygiene
- Recognising and discussing health needs
- Making appointments with Healthcare professionals
- Helping you manage your medication
- Support with eating and drinking, i.e. making drinks, preparing food, menu planning, cooking.
Who it is for?
Older people who require support to remain independent in their own homes.
Where it is available?
Local service (Leeds).
How to access or apply for it:
Contact us at the address or phone number above.
The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: 2 Stars - Good
Info last updated:
Suite F3, Arndale House, Leeds, LS15 8EU